Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, August 09, 2013

Another Pair of Socks

As always, I'm busily knitting or completing a pair of socks.   I finished up a pair last month as part of my Ravelry Nerd Wars entry, and decided I needed to start another pair this month.   It seems that I've spent a bit of time waiting around or riding as a passenger in a car because I seem to have finished this latest pair in record time - one week!!!





Once again, I've used the Opal sock yarn - great colors and great durability.   I love the colors in these socks...not to bright, but not totally blah either - perfect for under a pair of jeans!    I can't remember how many pairs of socks I've made, but it's definitely been quite a few!

Wahoo.....one project down, four to go for this battle! 

(Of course, you KNOW I'll have to start another pair right away!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home