Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, February 11, 2013

Projects – Sharing for Valentine’s Day

One of our swaps this month was to “share” something with our swap partner for Valentine’s Day and ensure that it arrives on or before.  The idea was to “share” something.

heart_crochet_candy_bowl I decided to try my hand once again at crochet….this time, to crochet a heart shaped candy bowl – Lily’s “Heart Valentine Candy Bowl”.   It came out much deeper than what’s shown on the pattern, but I actually like it better – it holds more “candy kisses”.   (I shared a bag of Hershey’s Kisses with my swap partner….that’s the “share” part of the package.) 

heart_dish_cloth Of course, I couldn’t resist making another little gift to include – this adorable little heart dish cloth. It’s the “Heart Washcloth” pattern by Eileen Casey.  It’s so cute!   I love how it turned out!  At the very least, it’s a happy bright cloth that will hopefully add a bit of whimsy to the boring chore of washing dishes….plus, you have to love the cheery bright red – a nice contrast to  the dull and dreary winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home