Have Ewe Any Wool?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snowmen!!!

Wow!   I had a lot of fun with this one!   We had to “knit a snowman” for our swap partner.   Mine went all the way to Norway!  How cool is that?  

My partner is decorating her house and has fond memories of snowmen decorating the house when she was growing up.  Now, she wants to decorate her home…with some snowmen of her own.  Of course, I had to make her not one, but TWO snowmen.

Here they are….without their “personalities” – the facial embroidery really brings out their character, so here, they look a bit “boring”.

IMG_0383

I was quite pleased with how they turned out!   The pattern was great…it’s the “Knitted Snowman” from the Flutterby Patch Website.

Here they are with their faces….I love them!   Now, I have to make a pair for myself!

IMG_4772

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home