Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Goose Creek Hook-In

IMG_0358The annual Hook-In was fabulous!   The weather actually cooperated this year!   Last year, we had a bit of snow and ice that made it quite dicey…especially for those that had to travel down from Pennsylvania to attend…either as participants or vendors.  One of my favorite vendors – Wool Junction - was unable to come, so I couldn’t get some of my favorites, but others filled in at the last minute, so I still managed to get a lot of fabulous wools!

There were so many projects that were absolutely inspiring!   I LOVED them ALL!!!!!   This year, I even had a project on display– my first completed project!   

IMG_0360 This was raffled - a fabulous rug hooked by women in Mexico as part of an exchange.   All the proceeds from this go back to the women to help them continue with their designs and to support their families.

 

Check out this album of fabulous inspiration…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home