Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stamping It Up!!!

What a fabulous way to spend the day!   My friend Lynn hosted a knitting and stamping pot luck.   We all brought something yummy to eat (lots of cheese and chocolate – imagine that!!!)

It was great fun catching up with several of my crafty buddies – some of whom I hadn’t seen for months!   Of course, we showed, shared, and compared projects….and oooohed and aaaaahed over finished projects.

In addition to that, Amber demo’d some “Stamping It Up” products and we all got to make 2 cards, try out the die cutter and embosser, and make a little treat for Valentine’s Day!

IMG_4759

 

The first card I made is this adorable little sheep card.   I just love it!!!!

 

 

IMG_4761

 

 

Next, I made this lacy heart card – I cheated a bit and used the pre-cut lattice!  

 

 

 

candy_card

 

Finally, I made this cute little Valentine’s snack.  The hard part was that some of the peanut M&Ms were just a bit too big for the sleeve.  I had to search the bowl for the smallest ones so they would fit without tearing the “snack sleeves”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home