Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Norwegian Bazaar

This is my favorite annual ethnic event – a room full of tons of Norwegian goodies – things to wear, read, and eat.  It doesn’t get any better than this!

IMG_4636

IMG_4637

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4646IMG_4650  

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4645

IMG_4644

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4649 IMG_4647

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4648

 

I truly love looking at all the people that are wearing their Bunads…it looks so elegant!   Bright, cheerful, and absolutely beautiful!  (There were many other Bunads…especially amongst the dancers, but I was too busy selling sweaters to get any photos!

 

 

IMG_4639 

I love assisting with this – and I especially love working with the gorgeous Norwegian sweaters.  I’ve fallen in love with so many of them over the years…and I’ve got quite a stash of them now. 

 

IMG_4643 IMG_4640 I fell in love with this sweater – I just love the peplum!    However, they only purchased this one in SM and MED….so anyone above a size 8 or 10 is pretty much out of luck.   Sigh. 

(Sorry about the messy background in these photos.….I was trying to snap a photo quickly…and out of the way so I wouldn’t interfere with the sales.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home