Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, November 19, 2012

Dogfish Head Brewery – Rehoboth

DH, some friends and I trekked on over to Rehoboth Beach  to tour the Dogfish Head Brewery in Milton, Delaware.  We couldn’t really enjoy the beach – it was a bit too chilly.   I also managed to visit Kitschy Stitch  - a nice little yarn store right off the main street in Rehoboth on Lake St. 

I’m more of a wine person than a beer person, but Dogfish Head does have some appeal.  They’re a craft brewery that creates an amazing variety of really tasty beers.  They pretty much have a beer for every taste.   I like the “crafty uniqueness” of their brand and their beer….Guess it just appeals to the “crafter” in me – evidently, my love of crafts is not just limited to needlework!

IMG_4524

IMG_4525Here’s a view of the entrance - complete with a close up of the “steam punk” inspired “Tree House” where management meetings may be held?  Whatever the use, I find it very unique and appealing.

 

Once inside, more unique craftiness is displayed…

 

IMG_4530

IMG_4529

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Check out the turkey below…made from a beer bottle and labels from their Namaste beer – too cute!

IMG_4532   

DH and I posted at the base of the Tree House….but the shots a bit had to see as it was getting dark

IMG_4541

Of course, since it was getting dark, I felt compelled to take a couple of sunset shots!

IMG_4543 IMG_4545

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home