Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rug Hooking

Jen once again has an incredible project nearly finished…and Halloween isn’t for another 2 1/2 weeks!  I can’t believe how fast she can hook.   She’s definitely an inspiration!  (I sweat she has a new completed or nearly complete project every month!

IMG_0288

I think “Jack” is absolutely adorable!   (I’ve been slowly collecting both orange and green wool…precisely for a Halloween project.)

Oh….last month I forgot to mention that I managed to take in an afternoon Nationals Game with DH.  It was fabulous!   DH even seemed to enjoy himself…in spite of being at the stadium!   The weather was perfect….and the Nats had just cinched a spot in post-season play the previous weekend.   What a glorious way to spend an afternoon!  

IMG_0321 IMG_0311       

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0317

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home