Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bookbinding

The owner of Angela’s Happy Stamper is not only a very talented artist, but she’s also a bookbinder – and very knowledgeable in a wide variety of bookbinding methods.  I took one of the beginning classes this past month and learned two types of book binding.  I found the class to be absolutely fascinating!

IMG_3918The first one has an accordion fold binding that’s held tight by a ribbon.   It makes a lovely book – perfect for a small scrapbook or memory book….or perhaps a small  photo album.  The second book didn’t involve any gluing.   Creative folding made it “self-sealing”.   Isn’t it cute?

 

IMG_3921 I love how these turned out – especially the inside where I had to fold the outer page and glue down the “inner cover”.   I just wish I’d had more time so I could take some of the other book binding classes Angela offered!

 

 

 bound_books_open IMG_3917

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home