Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dalahast Stocking – Finished!

finished_stocking  

I finally tacked down the inside facing of the Dalahast Stocking.  I’ve added the hanging loop and am now ready to ship it off to my “secret swap partner”.  I can’t wait for her to see it – I think she’ll really like it.

 

 

 

IMG_4583

 

I also made a couple more of the ruffled mesh scarves.  I find them so addictive!   They come in such lovely colors!  The red one uses “Chrysalis” from Yarn Bee and the blue/grey one is made with Flounce.  I really like the softness of the finer mesh in the KFI “Flounce”….but there’s something more visually appealing to me about the large mesh – like that of “Chysalis”.

 

 

I knit a little first aid clutch and lined it with felt….creating little pockets for first aid supplies.   I’ll either put in my car or in my knitting bag.  I plan to included both Bandaids and antibacterial ointment.   If I keep it in my car, I’ll never be without first aid when I go to fiber festivals….knit-ins….hook-ins….etc.

 IMG_4619  IMG_4620

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home