Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Nutcracker

The holiday season has been kicked off with a bang…and nothing says the holidays better than a performance of “The Nutcracker”.  Once again,  I’ve been extremely spoiled by my friend Lisa.   She  treated me to dinner and a fabulous performance of “The Nutcracker” at Kennedy Center.   The ballet was performed by “Ballet West” out of Salt Lake City.  The costumes and choreography were fabulous!  

The restaurant we went to was a fabulous Italian restaurant…very close to the Kennedy Center – Notti Bianchi.   I had the pork chop special (excellent!) and a triad of gelato – Vanilla, Espresso, and Pistachio – superb!  It was absolutely delicious!   I can’t wait to lure DH to the restaurant…he’d love it!

 

11717366-traditional-figurine-christmas-nutcracker-wearing-a-old-military-style-uniform

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home