Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, March 25, 2011

Knitting....FINALLY!!!!

.
This past week has been a productive one. I've nearly finished the 2nd Jawoll "Magic" sock - hopefully, it will be finished by next week! I'm almost to the toe shaping, so there really isn't much left to knit!

I finally finished the "Nemesis" socks (one of my entries in "NerdWars"). I really like how they turned out. I made them from Louet Gems - 100% Merino superwash. The pattern is "Nemesis" and is in the Fall 2010 Knitty. The socks are a bit loose around the foot - that seems to be a common observation. The fit none the less and will look awesome in a pair of Mary Janes!












I also finished a little "lambie" out of Bergere de France "Plume". I thought it had a nice fluffy look that was perfect for a young lamb. I used the free pattern called "Knitted Lamb" from the Living Crafts website.





March comes in like a lion...







and out like a lamb. (Although, based on our weather reports, I'm not sure it will "go out like a lamb"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home