Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

.



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!









My Valentine flowers really look beautiful today...and the weather is perfect - the mid 60's! What a welcome temperature!






Oh...I received another Valentine's Day gift from DH...a "Bazinga" t-shirt! How cool is that? It's the perfect fashion statement for "Nerd Wars!" on Ravelry! (I'm in "Team Bazinga")






Last night I continued spinning the purple Merino. Both bobbins are getting quite full...and I still have a bit yet to spin! I love how the uneven dyeing (see the blues and pinks in the photo) work with the yarn to give it depth. Dad usually got mom a purple orchid to wear on Easter. The colors in this roving remind me of the annual Easter Orchid...what fond memories. Hopefully I'll finish spinning this later this week so I can then start on yet another batch of "fiber-in-waiting"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home