Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Little Red Bag

.
In my quest for "instant gratification" as well as reducing stash, I decided to make this cute little bag - "Cable That Bag". It was a very quick knit and very satisfying. I used some Patons worsted weight wool from my "small" stash....LOL! It only took a couple of evenings and is perfect for toting notions or jewelry in your travel case. ...at least that's my plan for it. There were a few errors in the pattern I had, but I managed to work around them.


I also made a boo-boo on the cables on the sides - I forgot to hold two sets of stitches "to the back", so I had to drop the cable down and fix it. I managed to fix the errant cables, but they aren't quite as tight and defined as the others. It's not very noticeable, so I'm letting it ride. (Of course, I see the "repair" every time I look at the bag, but others didn't notice it until it was pointed out. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home