Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

One Mitt Done!

.



The first Lepidoptera Mitt is done! I LOVE how it came out...and it was a quick knit too! On to the second mitt...






I've also been working on the second "Panda Silk" sock - no second sock syndrome here! I've almost completed the cuff and am nearly ready to start on the heel. It seems that once the heel has been turned, the rest of the sock goes quite fast. I'd intended to complete this sock by this past weekend, but I spent too much time spinning last week. I did spin quite a bit of the purple Merino...and I hope to finish filling both bobbins this week. Then next week, I'll concentrate on plying.



This morning there was a beautiful winter sunrise. It's a bit blurry - I had a hard time keeping the camera still in the "barely lit" morning. The colors were quite stunning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home