Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

.
Happy New Year!!!!

May this year be the best and brightest yet!

Hopefully this year will not be a repeat of last year. There were many sad times as we said good-bye to several people close to our hearts. I know that someday, we'll meet again, but still, it's hard to say "good-bye". Here's to positive thoughts and good health!

My resolutions:
  1. Declutter and organize - I did make some headway on this last year, but then lost momentum. This year, I need to continue my quest!
  2. Lose 30 lbs (I had lost a bit, but I've gained back some of it during the holidays...sigh)
  3. Do some yoga everyday (good for both the mind and body)
Last night, we ushered in the New Year with a fabulous New Year's Eve dinner at the Dogfish Head Brew Pub with an incredible menu paired with their craft brews:

Brie Encroute with Cranberry chutney
New England Clam Chowder
Wood grilled Filet Mignon and Bacon wrapped scallops served with Swiss chard and fingerling potatoes
Chocolate cupcake with champagne icing

It was MARVELOUS!!! DH doesn't care for clam chowder, so I was "forced" to eat both his and mine. It was very creamy and very filling. Needles to say, I was too full for the main course, so I'll have a fantastic dinner tonight...as well as a fabulous lunch tomorrow (the helpings were HUGE!)

We were home by 9:15 and spent a totally relaxing evening watching the Twilight Zone marathon and later, quietly toasting the midnight hour. I even worked in a bit of spinning to usher in the new year. And I STILL haven't finished the first bobbin of Merino! I truly believe I'm dealing with a bottomless basket of wool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home