Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stitch 'n Bitch

.
In further efforts to keep things calm during the holidays, I spent Wednesday evening at Cosi's with the Reston Stitch 'n Bitch group. I had a fabulous time...and there were several folks in attendance. It seems like we all needed a little "down time" from all the holiday prep!

I worked on my sock out of "Panda Silk" - it feels so incredibly soft. The yarn is 52% bamboo, 43% superwash Merino, and 5% silk. It feels WONDERFUL! My feet are going to feel very well loved and pampered once I've completed this pair of socks!


I haven't made any further progress on the Jawoll Magic or the Plymouth Zino socks. I'll eventually get to them. I'm still concentrating on my "secret" knit and am really beginning to wonder if I'll ever get it done...let alone in time for Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home