Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Early Valentine's Gifts

.
DH is extremely thoughtful...



I received my Valentines bouquet early so I could enjoy it more...and experience its full beauty on Valentine's Day itself. The flowers are fresh out of the box and "somewhat artfully arranged" - as you can see, I'm not very skilled at properly arranging flowers, but I try.








DH also delivered two fabulous knitting kits from Moorehouse Knits. One is a kit for a sheep scarf...and the other, for a pair of hedge hog mittens. I started on the mittens right away and finished the first one on Friday night. Isn't it adorable? It's a tad big around my wrist, so I may add a knitted band with a button to "cinch it up" and make it a bit more snug. Other than that, I think it's absolutely perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home