Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Skuld Progress

.
Skuld is halfway done!!!! Hurray! I can't believe it! It doesn't really look like much as this point - especially since it's not blocked, but it's definitely coming along. It's a rather quick knit as well! I love it when I see measurable progress! In the closeup on the right, you can see the subtle shading of the yarn - I just LOVE it!

The thistles that I've been ogling over the past few days have finally bloomed. The bees are going crazy! They're just loving all the sweet nectar that they can extract from the pretty purple flowers. Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! The butterflies seem to like the thistles as well - or at least I think that's a butterfly. I've totally forgotten how you tell a butterfly from a moth. Oh, well...I find it fascinating to watch...whatever they are!













Be sure to double-click on this photo and the ones above for a closer look at the "busy bees". They just fascinate me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home