Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, June 14, 2010

To Market, To Market

.
I'm on a "knitting roll" at the moment. Two projects completed in just over a week! Immediately after I finished the Hollyhock Ridge shell, I started on a Market bag using Plymouth Fantasy Naturale.

I'd made one of these Market Bags a couple of years ago in a solid dark green, but I really liked the variegated yarn better. So, when I found the variegated version at Nature's Yarns...I snatched some up and went to work. The earth tones with a hint of blue and green are perfect for this bag.

It's done on large needles (10 1/2's for the base and 15's for the remainder of the bag) so it truly whipped up in no time! I started this on Saturday and finished it tonight - just 3 days! Wahoo! I'm on a roll!

....and I'm ready to cast on for another one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home