Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, May 14, 2010

Syttende Mai Dinner Dance

.
No knitting in this post...just a few pictures from dinner dance that began the weekend's festivities - celebrating Norway's Constitution Day - Syttende Mai.



The annual dinner dance was held this year at the Westpark. We had a lovely dinner, received door prizes, and danced to celebrate the day. One of our table mates was wearing a lovely Bunad with a matching hat. I just love all the detail and embroidery!





My friends, Melanie and Dave, won a lovely Rosemaled vase...







Rod and I won a calendar full of gorgeous pictures of the Norwegian countryside.






Debbie wont the "coveted" Aquavit.







My favorite part of the evening was looking at all the lovely Bunads worn by the various members of our group. I don't yet have one.....sigh. One day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home