Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Genevieve Shawl

OK...I gave in and ordered the wonderful shawl kit that Catherine showed me. Yes, it's the shawl I alluded to in my previous post. I think it's gorgeous! The really cool part is that the yarns are all dyed with natural dye - how cool is that? You can check it out here: Genevieve Shawl Kit. I should have it in 2-10 days.....I can't wait!

PS - Just in case you REALLY like the shawl, but don't care for purple, she allows you to choose your colors if you wish so you can customize it to your preferences!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PRETTY. Ooh, I like it.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOOOO.

    That might need to come live with me as well.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice! Look forward to seeing your progress on this one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home