Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope you enjoy these photos. I happened to catch a black cat lounging on my neighbor's stoop and just HAD to try to capture the photo. I had to stay across the street though, as I had my doggie with me and didn't want to "spook" the cat! Luckily, it was getting dusk, so my flash went off....thus capturing the yellow eyes. I think the "glowing eyes" just made the picture!

Then, while at the wine store, I found a very intriguing, and quite aptly named Cabernet Sauvignon - "Vampire", from Vampire Vineyards. How cool is that? (Be sure to click on the cat photo to get the full effect of the "glowing eyes"!)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hee. Black cat and pumpkin. <3

    Also, wow. Vampire! I haven't seen that stuff around in a while... it used to be quite the trend around here.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lizardknits said…

    Spooky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home