Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, October 17, 2008

Take the Time to Stop and Smell the Roses.....

This post is dedicated to roses....both natural and "knitty".

On Thursday's dog walk, I brought my camera so I could capture some shots of the fall colors that seem to have sprung up overnight. However, instead, I became fascinated with the late blooming roses and other flowers I "met" along the way. I think this will be the last week for roses...they're looking a bit haggard and frost is predicted for this weekend. My dog's interest in "smelling the roses" inspired the title of this post. We should all follow her example and "take the time to stop and smell the roses."









So much for the natural roses...on to the "knitty" roses.


I have a fabulous new project bag. It's a custom made bag from KIP Bag designed by Ruddawg. Who thought you could get both skulls and roses on the same fabric! The bag is cleverly designed too with many interior pockets. I just LOVE it!

There is still another project bag that I need as well - I have yet to get one of Crazy Lanea's project bags. These too are very ingenious and unique - perfect for socks!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Roses! <3 Gorgeous. And that's an adorable pup, too.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Lizardknits said…

    I'm so glad you're over your technical difficulties! WOW! You've been busy!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have enjoyed catching up. I really like your skull and roses bag, what fun. You are right we do need to take time to enjoy just living! So glad you are back!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home