Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Phat Phlag Swap



I received an awesome package (full of my favorite color!) from my swap partner, "Knittensilly" for the Ravelry "Monthly Adventures" swap. Everything is just perfect!




The package even contained a couple of patterns and a gorgeous button to coordinate with the yarn. I'll definitely have a fabulous hat for this winter! It's going to be a very awesome hat! Now....I just need to decide which pattern to use.....hmmmmmm.



Nestled amongst all the other goodies was a fabulous pin! It's a really unique pin made from a domino! I just love it!


Thanks so much for the wonderful package!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh look at the gorgeousness! Love the purple Malabrigo... mm, purple.

    That pin is awesome, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home