Have Ewe Any Wool?

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Technical Difficulties....

UGH!

I've been suffering for a week now without really being able to post anything due to a computer crash. I still don't have everything restored, so my post that was ready to be published on the 22nd except for the photos STILL isn't ready. I had the photos edited by the 24th, but didn't get them uploaded, so all were lost when the computer crashed. I can't properly edit the photos (for a SECOND time!) right now because my editing program (among others) still needs to be re-installed.

Anyhow, I do plan to post....and hopefully soon...and should include the following
  • Cookie A class (almost ready to go....)
  • Knitting progress and guild meeting
  • Weekend get-away and more knitting progress
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger cathy said…

    Hang in there.... Looking forward to it -- sounds like it will be an interesting post!

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Been there, I feel for you!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Lizardknits said…

    Good luck on getting your PC up and running again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home