Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, November 24, 2008

C'est Magnifique!

Oh-la-la! The Genevieve Shawl kit has arrived! I placed the order only 6 days ago - talk about fast! It shipped from France and arrived today! Wahoo!

The colors are absolutely fabulous! The depth and tone are just gorgeous! It's even more beautiful than I'd anticipated...I can't wait to start on it!


If you're thinking about ordering the Genevieve Shawl kit....or perhaps some naturally dyed yarns, then Renaissance Dyeing is a MUST - super fast shipping, great customer service, and a fabulous product! The variety of yarns and colors is just amazing! What more could you ask for?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful shawl pattern. I have planned to knit a round shawl but I haven't started yet. I look forward seeing yours finished.

    I have your first packet almost ready for shipping I just have to ass few things.

    Have a nice week,

    SP13

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Thanks! I just hope I find time to work on it - soon!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well Jinann,
    Perhaps you would like to apply for the job as promotions manager?!
    Thank you for the rave review, I hope you enjoy knitting the shawl as much as I have enjoyed dyeing the yarn.
    I look forward to seeing the finished shawl.
    I really have great admiration for lace knitters. I knitted the little madder swatch for the Thanksgiving shawl and I think the cast off took me about 2 evenings! I'll stick to dyeing and leave the knitting to the experts.

    all the best

    Andie

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is COMPLETELY gorgeous. The colours...mmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home