Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Too Busy to Post?

I know, I know. I've promised pictures.....and I still haven't posted them. Sorry about that. I've been quite busy.....spinning and knitting, so I've gotten quite a bit behind.

Spinning - I've plied two more skeins of the blue wool with fleck of recycled jeans.....it's kinda neat looking, but sure makes a mess when you spin/ply. I've also done a bit more spindle spinning......but don't really have much to show for that. (It takes sooooo long to spin that way! I prefer my wheel.)

I finished one of the brown Alpaca bed socks in Plymouth Alpaca.....it looks like an over-sized toddler sock, but it fits a small adult foot.

And I've finished the second "Pretty Petals" sock. I'm VERY pleased with it. The lilac "Maple Leaf" socks haven't faired as well....I need to rip them out and re-do them on smaller needles.....or force myself to knit tighter.

Pictures sometime soon.....I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home