Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Spinning and Knitting Update

I managed to spin for a total of 5 1/4 hrs. last week - part of which was on the drop spindle. These hours don't include the 2 hrs. I logged at my usual "bi-weekly" spinning group. It's been a very productive week! Yes, I'm still S-L-O-W-L-Y plodding away with the drop spindle.....I think the 1 lb. of fiber I'm spinning on that will end up being a "Lifetime Project".

I've finished spinning all the white BFL that I purchased from Toni at The Fold. I managed to spin a total of 3 hours tonight.....including plying another skein! Wahoo! So far, I've spun a total of 4 hours toward this weeks 5 hour goal!

As for knitting, I didn't quite complete my second "Pretty Petals" sock last weekend, but I'm ready to start the heel shaping.....after that, it should be done in a jiffy. I've also started some Alpaca Bed Socks.....they're sooooo incredibly soft!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    I am tired just reading about it. Good job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home