Have Ewe Any Wool?

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!



Happy New Year everybody!

Here's to a fabulous New Year!  

So far, mine has started well.   We had salmon on a muffin with cream cheese and capers for our New Year's Day breakfast.   Accompanied by a mimosa, of course!


My resolutions....
  • Organize and pack for the move
  • Purge unneeded items
  • Complete the move and get settle in in record time.
  • Continue working toward my de-cluttering and budge goals.
  • Continue purging toxicity from my life - be it chemical (bad foods) or human (toxic relationships)....neither is good for the soul!  (Thankfully, DH rocks!   I'm one of the lucky ones in that respect.   So many folks I know have unsupportive spouses.) 
  • Continue working through my stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home