Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, July 13, 2008

....And the Celebration STILL Continues




Wow....this truly is the birthday that never ends! I think this is the final bit. It's a gorgeous purple stole in Kid Seta with beads at both ends - made for me by Tiffany! Thanks so much!





Oh....DH got me some fabulous "knitting themed" Anniversary gifts....and one "geek themed". What a sweetie!


I love the mini-sock earrings - they're even purple! AND he found some silver knitting earrings as well - also quite cute.




Here's final set of earrings - quite unique! They're mini circuit boards - this definitely appeals to the "geek" in me! Pretty cool, eh?



As for knitting progress....there hasn't been much. I have done some work on the Sockotta socks, but very little. I haven't even touched the Goddess Knits Mystery stole since last week! Hopefully, I'll have more knitting updates next time!

I caught this photo a day or two ago - it's my dog's nemesis - the dreaded squirrel! This little guy drives my dog nuts - do NOT be "charmed" by his "innocent" looks. He's dastardly and LOVES to taunt.....but only as long as my dog is inside the house peering out through the windows!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger cathy said…

    Funny! Well, that keeps life exciting for the pooch then, doesn't it?

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Now those circuit board earrings are the ultimate in geek chic!

    Have you seen the dramatic squirrel on youtube?? I think it's actually a prairie dog, but at least your dog doesn't have to deal with an overacting rodent!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home