Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

....And the Birthday Celebration Continues!

Wow! This is great! My birthday is past and I'm still getting spoiled! I think Kai is right - I do seem to celebrate it year round - LOL!



At the yarn shop, I was greeted with a lovely lemon cake made for my by Brittaney. We both share a love of lemon cake - it's so refreshing in the summertime! I can't believe that a teenager took the time to bake a cake for me! How sweet is that? Thanks Brittaney!




My friend Lynn gave me a lovely suede project bag - in purple! How cool is that? I've been lusting after hers for a couple of years - now I have my own. My current sock project "lives" there now.


There was also a darling mini-bag - also in purple suede. It was full of hand crafted stitch markers! They're gorgeous! They were custom made for me out of gemstones in the perfect colors for me. These photos really don't show the beauty of the stitch markers - they're just gorgous! Thanks Lynn!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't celebrate all year round!!!! :D

    Love the gifts.. all that purple and I have to say the 'geek' earrings are FANTASTIC!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home