Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, January 21, 2008

What a Fabulous Retreat!

Wow! Simply, Wow!

The retreat was fabulous! The Lancaster Spinner's and Weaver's Guild is an absolutely awesome group of fiber folks. They were so welcoming and fun to be around! There were several other folks from outside the guild as well, so Lynn and I were not the only non-guild attendees. One girl came all the way from Oregon. You KNOW it's a great retreat when someone travels literally across the country to attend!

I learned so much and made so many new friends....I didn't want the weekend to end! The food was fantastic as well - Tina and the guild made a fabulous choice by selecting Black Rock Retreat! I can't wait till next year so I can do it again!

Details and photos to follow in a later post....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    SO SO?? What did you learn? What did you make?

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Ditto! I'm dying to know :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home