Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

------------------A Very Merry Christmas!-------------



I had a perfect Christmas.....lots of Knitty stuff! I got 3 books that I've been lusting after:

Knitting Nature by Nora Gaughan
Knitting Beyond the Edge by Nicky Epstein
Inspired Cables by Fiona Ellis

AND

My daughter was home to share the holidays with me.

AND

From my DH, I got a digital camera of my own....so it will be MUCH easier for me to take pictures of my knitting and spinning and dump them to the computer. Wahoo! (The bad thing is that now I'll have no excuses!!!!)

AND

My middle sister made a fabulous scrapbook for me. She's a wonderful scrapbooker and really has an eye for making exquisite pages - complete to the last little detail. It's definitely a beautiful piece of art! There are pictures of our grandparents, parents, my sisters and me growing up, and key moments in our lives. I was literally sobbing while I flipped through the pages - it's that beautiful! It's probably the most thoughtful and lovely gift I've ever received......it's DEFINITELY a treasure!

Oh.....my sister happened to mention again that she hasn't received any socks from me (I promised to make her a pair of bedsocks....and she's ANXIOUSLY awaiting them!) I WILL get them done....they're on my January "to do" list. (I really feel the pressure now after the scrapbook she created for me.....)












DD holding Sandy's stocking. Unable to resist the smell of home made dog biscuits, Sandy "dives in".



Sandy and me wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    I got beyond the edge too! Though I like it, I think there wont be a 4th one. I think she has exhausted her stash of edges. You will be able to whip out the bedsocks really quick. They go by so fast because not sock yarn.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you too!!

    Sandi is grogeous. Your sister is fabulous.. I love the idea to scrapbooks.. lovely lovely memories..

    I'm glad you had a good one.. :)

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That pic of you and Sandy is adorable! Glad you got what you wanted - in both physical and emotional form!

    See you tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home