Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thank You Secret Pal!

I have a totally awesome Secret Pal once again! I was totally spoiled by the fabulous package I received. This is a shot of my package before I "dug into" the goodies.




I LOVE all the purple! One can never have enough purple! She found lots of little goodies for me......I just love it! Here's the breakdown: Page markers - always good when working on projects; some Sorrento (purple yarn) and Castaway (fuzzy yarn) that seems to be "asking" to be made into a funky scarf; and not one, but TWO dark chocolate bars (Mmmmmm!). There was also 4 skeins of purple Baby Silk (pets incredibly soft yarn....) and the Interweave Knits magazine where she's selected the "Swallowtail Shawl" as a potential project. It looks like a FABULOUS shawl.....and the luscious Baby Silk will be PERFECT for it! Finally, tucked into the purple "take out" container along with the "J" sticky notes was a darling fashion scarf in purple, white, and black with beaded fringe........handcrafted for me by my Secret Pal! THANK YOU!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home