Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Slow Going

Geez....I've been so busy traveling and getting ready for the holidays that I haven't really had any time to knit! I did manage a few rows on my 2nd Claudia sock, but that's it. And...I still haven't had a chance to get the pictures of some of my recent purchases posted!

I have yet another project to do: bed socks for my sister! She's suffering from "sock envy" big time! She saw the socks I made for my mom and the one's I made for my daughter.....and is feeling very left out. Well, at least that gives me some ideas for her Christmas present! If I could just find the time......

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    I was thinking of doing the felted slippers for people I saw in knit picks.. either that or Itunes gift certificates

     

Post a Comment

<< Home