Have Ewe Any Wool?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Kai.....

Here are the rules:

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Weird things about me:

1. I like fresh pineapple on top of cream cheese and toast. Sounds weird, I know, but it's really refreshing.

2. I celebrate "International Left Hander's Day" with a lemon cake with lemon icing (Left Hander's day is August 13th).

3. I prefer "raw" hot dogs over cooked hot dogs (they just taste better).

4. I have way too many knitting projects that are started but not finished....and I keep finding more that I want to start!

5. I consider coffee and chocolate one of the 5 major food groups.

6. I look forward to demonstrating spinning and knitting to kids (and their parents) at our local Sheep and Wool festival in Frying Pan Park - I've participated in this for the past several years.

My "taggees" are: mandyknits, Fizz14, Knitarella, ygymraes, CatKnit, and lligett

5 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    It would be weirder if you said you were right handed ;) Really raw hot dogs? Really?

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm.. some of those were weird... :)

    I agree about the chocolate, not so sure on coffee...

    pineapples.. yuck.. :)

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Yes....raw hot dogs.....really.

    Kai....you're the first person I've "met" that's allergic to pineapples! As far as weird, yeah, but that's what your requested, right? LOL!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Pineapples and cream cheese? That actually sounds really good to me :)

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    I'm very late in responding, Jinann, but I did finally follow the rules and post on my blog. Sorry....things got a little crazy around the holidays, and then I just forgot about it until today. :-)

    Oh, and I think pineapples and cream cheese sounds really good, too. Actually, they make pineapple flavoured cream cheese....so it can't be that weird! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home