Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So Much to Do! So Little Time!

Time has really gotten away from me.....I'm in frenzy mode for Christmas. I have 3 projects that I need to finish ASAP.....only one is an official Christmas gift, and the recipient has already been warned that it will be a post-Christmas gift! I have so much to do around here before the holidays that I have NO TIME TO KNIT!!!! ARGH!!!!

I've started my mom's scarf out of the blue merino handspun. I'm using a Plymouth pattern from the "Lace Scarf Collection" - I'm doing Style B. I'll post a picture later this week. I've got about 10 inches or so done, so I am making progress.

The second project (not yet started) is a scarf out of very soft Alpaca in a deep tweedy blue. I haven't even decided on the pattern yet....and this project IS a Christmas present (although it will be a bit late!)

The third project (not yet started) is the Alpaca bedsocks for my sister....she loved the ones I made my daughter, so I'm being "coerced" into making a pair for her!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've been tagged!! :)

    Check out my blog for the rules (www.yarnmistrys.co.uk)

    Kai. (AY Forum)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home