Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Spoiled Again!

My secret pal is absolutely amazing! Check out the wonderful goodies she sent for July 4th - can you believe it? Flip-flops; a flag retractable tape measure (always very handy!); patriotic pencils; a cute patriotic storage bin suitably decorated for the 4th (SP - did you decorate this?); not just one, but two big bags of M&M's; a cute clippy thing for holding a recipe card or photo; and last but definitely not least, several skeins of yarn - appropriately themed of course - gorgeous red Karabella Aurora 8 (Merino.....yum!!!), some crisp white Sugar 'n Cream, and some very patriotic red, white, and blue Ardilla New York Mohair/acrylic blend. Oh....it was all wrapped in the Red/White/Blue linens (I'm planning to use them as place mats.).

Here's a close-up of the flip-flops. They fit PERFECTLY! Aren't they darling? Besides the fun fur, she's added some red, white, and silver beads. I feel so special!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Lizardknits said…

    WOW! Your secret pal is something else!

    Elizabeth

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, I did decorate the tin. I've been tinkering a bit with polymer clay and those little tins at Michaels are hard to resist :) Have fun with the goodies and have a happy 4th!

    ~SP

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Oh, wow! I'm really impressed. I kept looking at the tin and wondering....it's so professional looking! You did a fabulous job! I love it! Oh....I had to work today, so I wore my special July 4th Flip-Flops. Everyone thought they were soooo cute! Thanks so much for everything!!!

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    That is truly impressive I feel like I should put my laptop down and salute it is so patriotic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home