Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, June 30, 2006

Best Birthday Present......EVER!!!!

Wow! Here I am calmly planning out the spinning and knitting I'll do this weekend when I hear keys in the front door. OK.....no big deal.....DH is home from work. Imagine my surprise when I look up and there stands my DD!!!! She decided to surprise me by flying home for my birthday. DH picked her up at the airport - she'd been planning this surprise for a while....and boy was I surprised!

Needless to say, I WON'T be doing any spinning tonight.....good thing I got an hour of spinning in last night, eh? Spending time with my DD is the best present ever!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    I know just how you feel. My DD surprised me with a visit at Christmas. Best present ever! Happy birthday.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home