Have Ewe Any Wool?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nerd Wars Dissertation

.
I have a number of kits, patterns, and yarn from "Just Our Yarn". But...have I finished any of the projects? Or even started them? No.

I now have a remedy for that problem....Nerd Wars. I've been a member of Nerd Wars on Ravelry since its inception....and it's been a lot of fun! I've been working on numerous smaller projects and have completed two larger projects....just because I committed to finishing them!

I've decided that for the third Nerd Wars Tournament, I'll complete the "Sparkle Diamond Shrug" for my Dissertation. It's a lovely shrug in purples and blues with purple and blue beads throughout. Perhaps I can actually finish (start AND finish!) one of my "Just Our Yarn" projects!

Oh...the other bonus when doing a Nerd Wars Dissertation is that I'm REQUIRED to do a gauge swatch. (I'm generally too lazy to do a swatch!).

Here's the project....swatch and all. Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home