Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, February 01, 2008

We Interrupt this Program to Present....Ava Marie!

What an exciting day! My friend, Danielle, called to tell me she had her baby last night! Mommy, daddy, and baby are all doing fine!

Ava Marie
Born at 7:39 PM last night
Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
Length: 19"


Check out the strength of this little one - she's holding her pacifier already at LESS than 1 day old! She even lifted her head and looked around! She's going to be feisty...just like her mom!



Danielle had asked that I stop by after work for a visit...and to see Ava, of course! I'm so glad I did. She's beautiful...and Danielle is a very happy mommy!





Tim (daddy) arrived just in time for some family photos.



Congratulations Danielle and Tim!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww, Congratulations to them both!!! Ava is a gorgeous baby... :)

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Lanea said…

    Yayyyy! Thanks for posting the photos. I hope they are all blissfully happy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home