Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Believe it or Not...the Birthday Celebration Continues!

Yeah, I know. Just when you thought the celebration was FINALLY over, here I come again with yet ANOTHER birthday post. This has definitely been the year of celebrations for me.

Last night, at my knitting guild meeting, I was greeted by my friend Carol with..."Close your eyes and no peeking". I complied, but I was very curious as to what was going on. When I was finally "permitted" to open my eyes, I was greeted by this absolutely fabulous creation!



Isn't it gorgeous? It's handwoven by Carol...a very prolific weaver. And it's even PURPLE!!!! I've never had a handwoven rug before....talk about a feeling special! Thanks so much Carol! This is an extraordinary gift that I'll definitely treasure for years to come!

8 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just to let you know, for some reason your blog isn't registering as updated on bloglines. The last 2 posts haven't shown up.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    That's odd....I'll have to check on that.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Beautiful rug! Why not celebrate all of your "un-birthdays" too :)

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, I'm jealous, I want the purple rug!

    Your new posts showed up on bloglines for me.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They just came up...strange.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    "Unbirthdays"....wow.....364 of them per year! What a great idea!

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger ContinentalCat said…

    Lucky you, that's a fabulous gift! And a very nice shade of purple, too...

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, that's awesome! And purple! It doesn't get any better than that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home