Have Ewe Any Wool?

Friday, May 04, 2007

Tomorrow is the Day!

It's FINALLY here....the eve of the Maryland Sheep and Wool Show! I'm so excited - I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun - from the huge eclairs, to the little sheepies, to the yarns, and fibers. Imagine, an entire fairgrounds overflowing with everything for knitting, spinning, and weaving! I have my list....and some ideas for a friend.....as well as some ideas for my Secret Pal for SP10! Oh, and I'm very excited about visiting the Tuatha booth to see my friend Amy - she's a fabulous fiber artist and has made some wonderful bags that she'll be marketing!

I've been spinning a bit this week as well. So far, I've spun 4 oz. of purple Merino/Tencel from The Drafting Zone - it's a dream to spin! One bobbin is full...and I've started the other. I just love the luster of this wool! (And they'll be at the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival too!)

At my Tuesday spinning group, Jennifer announced that she's moving (sniff, sniff!). She's left us a parting gift though - tons of Merino Fleece, a Jacob Fleece (at least I remember it as a Jacob), and a Shetland fleece - as well as a bag full of undyed cotton roving and some dyed cotton roving. What a sweetheart!

On another note, here's a fun little quiz....if you love Sesame Street, you'll love this quiz:

You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!


I think this pretty much matches my personality....I'm generally a very happy and amused person.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    oh, oh, oh... have fun at the show missus!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home