Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, March 26, 2007

Double the Pleasure!

Today was definitely a "Double the Pleasure" day!

First, the catalog for Maryland Sheep and Wool arrived.....now I can go through and start planning my "stops" at this year's festival. It's fun to see "who's new" this year as well as to view the cool design for this year's T-Shirt.

It's sooo exciting....the festival is just over a month away! It's hard to believe that a year has sped by!



Second, a wonderful package arrived from my "Spin-to-Knit" Angel - Meera! There's some gorgeous hand spun and some wonderful Merino/Silk to spin myself! And.....that's not all....she's even included lavender scented Sweater Soap - a must for protecting and cleaning fine woolens! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    No fair!! I didn't get my SHeep and Wool book yet!!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    That spinny stuff is looking very scrumptious indeedy!! Yum Yum.... :-D

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Your angel spins beautifully! Oh my gosh, it's almost sheep and wool, isn't it?

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm so glad you like the handspun and goodies. enjoy enjoy enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home