Happy New Year 2015!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
New Year's Breakfast - Starting the Year Out Right!
Resolutions? Of COURSE I have some resolutions!
Health and Wellness:
- Exercise at least 10 minutes every day - good for my health
- Set realistic weekly goals for weight loss
- Reduce the amount of "empty calories" (Ah....those evil chips.)
- Reduce the amount of refined sugars (This one will be difficult!)
- Start my day with yoga stretches every morning.
- Spend an hour at least 5 days per week unpacking boxes and purging items no longer wanted/used
- Establish a basic cleaning schedule
- Re-organize cabinets and pantry
- Organize storage
- Setup spare bedroom
- Finish setting up guest room
- Finish setting up office (get those dang boxes out of there!!!!)
- Finish setting up dining room
- Finish setting up living room
- Finish setting up family room
- Finish setting up TV room
- Finish setting up kitchen
- Spend 15 minutes per day purging old emails and old folders on laptop
- Document daily processes and periodic processes
- Perform a daily de-cluttering of my desk
- Warp my small loom and start my kitchen towels
- Weave more
- Spin more from stash
- Knit more from stash
- Start working on 2015 ornaments in January
- Plan and start 2015 Christmas gifts