Happy New Year!!!!
Happy New Year everybody!
Here's to a fabulous New Year!
So far, mine has started well. We had salmon on a muffin with cream cheese and capers for our New Year's Day breakfast. Accompanied by a mimosa, of course!
- Organize and pack for the move
- Purge unneeded items
- Complete the move and get settle in in record time.
- Continue working toward my de-cluttering and budge goals.
- Continue purging toxicity from my life - be it chemical (bad foods) or human (toxic relationships)....neither is good for the soul! (Thankfully, DH rocks! I'm one of the lucky ones in that respect. So many folks I know have unsupportive spouses.)
- Continue working through my stash.