Happy New Year 2016!
Happy New Year one and all!
This is the year of 'reductions' - long overdue - and definitely necessary!
- Lose Weight...yeah, I know, I say that every year...one of these years I'll succeed!
- Financial obligations - reduce debt spend more carefully.
- Work down my yarn and fiber stash...use it, give it away...and definitely reduce purchases!
- Reduce clutter - ideally, I'd like to eliminate it, but since I'm a realist...and I know myself so well, I know that's probably not possible...so I'll settle for a reduction.
- Reduce my expectations - realize that my happiness comes from within and I should not expect others to share the same values, outlook, or priorities.
Here's to a Happy and Prosperous New Year!