Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rug Hooking Inspirations and a Bit of Nature



As usual, there were lots of finished rugs to inspire me and spur me on.   I'm still trying to finish my first rug project - a small wall hanging!   These projects keep me going and looking ahead.    Such a wonderful variety of  things to make - rugs, mug mats, wall hangings, door stops....the list is endless!















I love the clouds this time of year - such a beautiful contrast against the clear blue sky of early Spring...well before the humidity and haze of summer arrive!














Ah...nature.   Some "close in" buds on my favorite tree, the Red Bud.

I also love the gorgeous flowers....the birds....the pine cones....the Spring bunnies....I love it all!  It's a beautiful time of the year!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home