Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Booties


My cousin's daughter had a little girl just before Christmas...she's absolutely adorable.  I decided to make a pair of booties to accompany a cute little spring time outfit I purchased as a baby gift.  (I know...I should have sent a gift shortly after she was born, but I really prefer to give the gift in person...especially when it's family!)


These lace booties are one of my favorite ones to make...and it's a free pattern too - Lace Baby Booties.  I've made these for a number of family babies....and for the babies of some close friends as well. 



Here's  the precious bundle with her mom....and also with my mom.  She's modeling one of the booties...she didn't want to hold still so we could put the other one on!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home